- Dual-frequency – Simultaneously supports low and high-frequency credentials, including iCLASS Seos®, HID Prox®, iCLASS SE®, MIFARE Classic®, and MIFARE® DESFire® EV1; supports NFC
- Supports mobile access – Available with Bluetooth interface to leverage HID mobile phone credential to access a computer, network, data, or cloud
- Supports Seos and Part of the iCLASS SE Platform – Provides multi-layered security that extends beyond the card technology, providing additional protection to identity data.
- Ease of use – Straightforward utilization of existing access control credentials for PC login in both CCID and Keyboard Wedge operation modes
- Keyboard Wedge support – Retrieves data from a card and presents the information directly to any application by emulating keyboard strokes.